Monday, April 7, 2008

Teen Jesus


When I saw these excellent Holy Family figurines at Community Thrift yesterday, I started to think about what kind of teen Jesus would have been. My friend Mary Jennifer Hewett tells me that there's a story about teen Jesus acting up in a temple or something. I haven't heard it, but it sounds about right.

Here are Teen Jesus and his parents at the Sunday afternoon wine tasting at Castro Village Wine Shop.

I like thinking about what Teen Jesus is saying:
"Shut up, Joseph. You're not even my real father."
or
"Sure you like that Downing Family Zin, but it's not like it's imbued with the Holy Spirit."
or
"Can we go now."

Look for more Teen Jesus in upcoming entries.

2 comments:

Greg said...

hey I wanted to email you but didn't see an email addy...I did my weekly Links of Interest feature and included your blog. You Rock!

tangobaby said...

Okay, that is hilarious. I needed a good laugh before going home on the subway (N-Judah)!